rtpL16pay payload type

Johannes Bauer hannes_bauer at aon.at
Sat Apr 11 07:51:58 PDT 2015

Hello dear devs!

I am new to gstreamer and it seems to be an awesome tool, I downloaded gstreamer-1.0 SDK for windows and everything works fine, but I have one problem.

I want to stream a wav file to another client, which in fact is a VoiP client.
Everything works fine, by using decodebin and rtpL16pay into a rtpbin.
However it is only sending with payload type 98, but my client needs to get pt 11 rtp pakets.
I tried with g_object_set, but it doesn't change a thing.

   g_object_set(GST_OBJECT(rtpL16pay), "pt", 11, NULL);

Unfortunatly I cant post the complete code now since I am on vacation.
If anybody could give me hint here, how to change the payload type I would be very thankful.

Kind regards

JB