Sub:mpegtsmux pad creation

Buchibabu Bandarupally buchibabu.bandarupally at gaiatv.in
Tue Apr 14 23:04:29 PDT 2015

Does any one help me to get audio pads from mpegtsmux element,i tried to
get it from templet but every time i am getting video pad

mux_sink_pad_template = gst_element_class_get_pad_template
(GST_ELEMENT_GET_CLASS (data.muxer), "sink_%d");
 new_pad = gst_element_request_pad (data.muxer, mux_sink_pad_template,
NULL, NULL);

after that i am checking for type of pad that i got

fprintf(stderr,gst_pad_get_name (new_pad));

but it always giving video/mpeg

my aim is to mux audio and video streams using mpegtsmux element ,using
command line pipeline the muxing works properly but  programmatically i am
getting above issue