gst-omx decoding H264 from Logitech C920 stream

Turnbough, Bradley E. bturnbough at belcan.com
Fri Apr 17 13:51:04 PDT 2015

Paulo,

I, too, am also having issues with Gstreamer and the Logitech c920.  I have a crossover cable from the machine with the camera to the machine displaying the image, and the lag and quality is horrible.  It makes me question the quality of gstreamer.

Let me know if you get it figured out!

Regards,

Brad