videomixer with videotestsrc and udpsrc

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:50:12 PDT 2015

I'm not sure if this will help because the description says
<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-imagefreeze.html>
"it duplicates the first frame", but try using imagefreeze
<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-imagefreeze.html>
after your textrender and see what happens.

Cheers