How to link element to pipeline in android?

Yingsheng qinyingsheng2002 at 163.com
Tue Apr 28 22:08:48 PDT 2015

Hi,
I am a new learner of gstreamer and i want to port gstreamer to android.
Now
1. I could build gstreamer using command "cerbero -c cross-android.cbc
package gstreamer-1.0" and create package "gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.5.0"
sucessfully.
2. I could use ndk-build to build gstreamer package
"gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.5.0" and create libgstreamer_android.so.
3. I wrote a application about to play mp3 file using c language, and
ndk-build sucessfully, and create a executed file.After I push the executed
file and "libgstreamer_android.so" to directory "/system/lib", I could not
executed the file.
Because I could not create element in app, such as:
source = gst_element_factory_make("audiotestsrc", "audio_source");
How could I do?
Thank you very much.