Newbie questions: osxaudiosink, USB DAC and integer mode

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:37:22 PDT 2015

Hey,

Here are couple of pointers

2) It is likely using the audioconverter element for that.
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-audioconvert.html
To really know what is going on I recommend digging into
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-base/tree/gst/audioconvert

3) It won't.

Cheers