Creating video chatting app for ios using gstreamer.

Lab work 480437 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 05:30:05 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I am very new to Gstreamer and I am working on creating a video app using
gstreamer. I am following the tutorials 3 given on freedesktop.com.
I have tried this pipeline and I can capture video using the camera on my
iPad

*pipeline:avfvideosrc ! video/x-raw,width=640,height=480 ! videoconvert  !
autovideosink*

I tried sending a test video to an ubuntu machine using this pipeline
*pipeline:videotestsrc ! x264enc ! rtph264pay ! udpsink host=192.168.100.8
port=5000*
 and checked the traces on wireshark, it was receiving udp packets.

But I was unable to send the video captured by avfvideosrc to other machine
using udpsink/port.
Can anyone please suggest me a pipeline that I can use to send live video
from ios camera to other ios device. Please suggest pipeline for the
receiving end as well.
And what I can do to capture audio along with video.