Add/remove pipeline branches from tee

petesmah peter.dawson5 at baesystems.com
Tue Aug 11 01:03:07 PDT 2015

Update: I realised, to my own negligence, that I wasn't error checking the
link between the udpsink branch and the tee. It turns out it's not actually
linking at all, and returning GST_PAD_LINK_NOFORMAT. This occurs only when
switching from the (queue -> fakesink) branch to the (queue -> imxvpudec ->
... -> imxvpuenc_h264 -> rtph264pay -> udpsink) branch. However, I'm not
sure why this is occurring, and can't find much documentation on that link
return.