Huge delay in starting v4l2src ! fakesink pipeline

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:05:44 PDT 2015

I quite understand. I found the same issue on Kernel 2.6.39 as well and found
the result to be same. It's definitely the device which is blocking open()
for some time if its probed when running

Currently I'm going ahead with removing prob function from plugin_init(0 to
get this running

Suspected the kernel 3.10 to have lesser or no issue with the most basic API
like open() Nevertheless shellshock bug was identified after existing for 15
years :)