Streaming RTP video with MTU property set

Prasad Bhat prasadbhat22 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:48:17 PDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

Unfortunately mtu is fixed in this case, and is around 700 bytes. I am able
to stream H264 for 30-40 seconds now. After that the decoder reports
corrupted data. But in case of H263 I am getting errors from the beginning.

Does the limited mtu have an effect on it? Do I need to collect enough data
in a buffet before passing it on to next element?

Hi Chuck,

I am setting mtu on the Payloader itself. Sorry I was not clear about it in
the mail.

Thanks,
Prasad