Debayering (bayer 2 rgb) with opengl glshader gst-1.5.1

Hamdi Rakkez hamdi.rakez.selotec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:06:21 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to use *shaders* to decode *bayer* images to *RGB* images.

I don't want to use the *bayer2rgb* element.

So, according to this
*http://graphics.cs.williams.edu/papers/BayerJGT09/#shaders
<http://graphics.cs.williams.edu/papers/BayerJGT09/#shaders>* it is
possible to user gl shaders for demosaicing a bayer image.

I have used the shader file along with glshader in a pipeline like this :

​gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=bayer_file.avi ! avidemux ! ​glupload !
> glshader location=bayerRGB.GLSL ! glimagesink​

But, I have a very noisy result, and an image of the result is attached to
this Email.​

Any ideas why such behavior.

Thank you