Portable version of GStreamer 1.5.2 on Windows

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Wed Aug 26 09:21:32 PDT 2015

Le mercredi 26 août 2015 à 15:38 +0200, Harry a écrit :
> I note that "bin" and "lib" contain (besides other unrelated files)
> DLLs in sub-folders :
>   modules\libgiognutls.dll
>   validate\libgstvalidatefaultinjection.dll
>
> I strongly urge a cleaner folder-structure that is easier for
> portable deployment.

As long as each library have it relative to the executable, this shall
not be an issue. I have tested all this in the past (relocating windows
app) and it all worked as expected, as long as you don't mess up the
way we suggest to install it. Again, it should all be relative to your
executable.

Nicolas