GES samples/tests?

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Mon Aug 31 10:09:52 PDT 2015

Hello Carl,

Did you have a look at the GESAsset documentation:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer-editing-services/html/GESAsset.html
it contains quite abit of information about the concept and what
problem it solves.

Most of the time you should just enable GESTimeline::auto-transition
if you want to have transition in your timeline (instead of doing it
by hand, and probably handle it wrong).

I am not sure what you question is in that last mail? :)

Regards,

Thibault