AW: Setting caps after tee

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Thu Dec 17 22:44:48 PST 2015

Just setting caps isn't going to create frames of two different sizes. If, before the tee you have a 720P buffer, this is exactly what you have in each branch after the tee. In the branch in which 360 x 240 is required you need something like
queue ! videoscale ! video/x-raw width=320,height=240 ! sink