Building gstreamer-sdk 0.10 on Ubuntu 14.04

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Wed Dec 23 07:37:20 PST 2015

Unfortunately, this is correct. The GStreamer 1.0 Python bindings use
GObject introspection, which is cross compilation incompatible. See
https://github.com/Guacamayo/meta-gir/blob/master/README.md for more.
There are efforts to fix this, but they aren't in a stable Yocto release
yet.

But why do you first mention Ubuntu, then Yocto?