Building gstreamer-sdk 0.10 on Ubuntu 14.04

Laurent Eschenauer laurent at eschenauer.be
Wed Dec 23 08:13:42 PST 2015

I'm using Yocto on the board, where both 0.10 and 1.x work great, except
for the python-gst bindings which I can't get to work for 1.x. and
indeed it seems related to GObject introspection.

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 on my machine -> need a 0.10 dev environment to
work on a new plugin for my app, hence why I'm trying to compile from
sources.

Best,

Laurent