"no property profile in element x264enc" on Windows

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Sat Dec 26 06:38:16 PST 2015

I am trying to encode video from webcam using x264enc with profile property
on Windows:

gst-launch-1.0 ksvideosrc ! videoconvert ! x264enc profile=1 ! queue !
fakesink

but get error:

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no property "profile" in element "x264enc0"

I already tried to reinstall gstreamer and gstreamer-devel with all plugins
but it didn't help. How I can set H.264 profile on Windows?