How-to stream my Android camera through RTSP with gst-rtsp-server

FranckyBoy fmorissette at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:59:09 PST 2015

Hi,

I'm actually working on a prototype to stream my Android Phone camera using
gStreamer and i'm wondering if sending my data using the Java Camera with
the callback onPreviewFrame to C++ gStreamer library through JNI is a good
way to go.
Is it good enough in term of performance ?

If yes, is there any examples that can guide me how to stream my camera data
to gStreamer ?

Thanks

Francois