GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_mini_object_unref: assertion 'mini_object->refcount > 0' failed

Costin B costinb7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 03:00:52 PST 2015

Thank you for answering me.
Yes, I forgot to point to the other link, sorry for that.
I tried to command you gave and it gave me the following error:

$ gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc
location="http://IP/video.cgi?videocodec=h264&audio=0" user-id=USER
user-pw=PASSWORD do-timestamp=true ! gdppay ! filesink location=ip.gdp
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGDPPay:gdppay0: The stream is
in the wrong format.
Additional debug info:
gstgdppay.c(645): gst_gdp_pay_chain ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGDPPay:gdppay0:
first received buffer does not have caps set
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...