Sub:HLS Segments Recording

Buchibabu Bandarupally buchibabu.bandarupally at gaiatv.in
Wed Feb 11 21:17:07 PST 2015

Hi  Duncan Palmer,
Thanks for your reply,you mentioned the xyz.ts file contains only first
segment and there after on EOS event gst-launch getting exiting but i am
getting the following output,and the gst-launch was not exit until i
explicitly close the launch.

output:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock

and after some time if i press Ctrl+c and if i check the file it contain
the stream of duration equals to the gst-launch time .any advice ?

Thanks
Buchibabu