GStreamer iOS: how to get the latest code in custom build

tausiq tausiq19 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:40:53 PST 2015

Hi Edward,

Thank you for your reply.

I used the cerbero source from:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/

git commit: 5487cdcb0c5879e20b2bc29a414fca66c3a7a594
git message: opus.recipe: Update to 1.1, and add a comment about fixed-point
ASM assembly
link:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/commit/?id=5487cdcb0c5879e20b2bc29a414fca66c3a7a594

and I would like to have this particular change in my custom GStreamer
build,

gst-plugins-bad
file: vtdec.c
git commit: dac3e4ca06fd50fd88be7f1039bfe156e099c5b9
git message: vtdec: Don't dereference NULL frames when draining/flushing
link:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/commit/?id=dac3e4ca06fd50fd88be7f1039bfe156e099c5b9

But this exact change was not there in source. Can you please give some
light on the issue, why this might happen?

Thank you.