Negotiation issues when adding audioconvert

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:24:01 PST 2015

This message appeared immediately before the Internal data flow error
0:00:00.023190449 25625      0x15e4c00 INFO               structure
../../gst/gststructure.c:2913:gst_structure_get_valist: Expected field
'channel-mask' in structure: audio/x-raw, rate=(int)48000, channels=(int)2,
layout=(string)interleaved;

With some additional clues from the logs I got the pipeline to play with
gst-launch-1.0 -v interaudiosrc ! audio/x-raw, channel-mask=0x3 !
audioconvert ! voaacenc ! fakesink

Cheers