cerbero libxml2 compilation error

skryabin alex at vovan.ca
Sun Feb 22 07:20:56 PST 2015

In regards to this error, could it be that
in:./cerbero/tools/osxuniversalgenerator.pyThe line 133 (which raises the
exception 'Unexpected file type %s %s' % (str(ftype), f)) should read:if
*not* ftype.startswith('ERROR') and f.endswith('.h'):instead of:if
ftype.startswith('ERROR') and f.endswith('.h'):?I don't know exactly what
the merge action needs to do, but it just seems bizarre to me that the
process would copy an "erroneous" header file.Just a
thought.Thanks,Alexandre