How to Add New Custom element in a pipeline

Kevron Rees tripzero.kev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:26:56 PST 2015

There is a plugin guide if you google it.  You can also look at the source
for existing plugins.  See specifically documentation around Gst.Plugin.
register_static

I'm trying to create a video filter using gst-python and am deriving from
the base GstVideo.VideoFilter element.  It's not working, but perhaps we
can share knowledge if you make any progress.

cheers,
Kevron