fpsdisplaysink issue on Android platform

Eric-BTG eric.chaloin at bt-ground.com
Mon Feb 23 01:37:39 PST 2015

Re,

Sorry, I meant glimagesink instead of eglglessink.

I'm trying to understand why in some cases fpsdisplaysink can count passing
buffers and can't in other cases.

If I understand well, glimagesink consumes buffers asynchronously on its own
and it can't be tracked in sink.

If I can't use fpsdisplaysink I will use identity and count input buffers
but I don't know if it will reflects real fps.

Do you have any feedback on fps tracking on Android platforms?

Regards,

Eric