Debug the Native Code

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Mon Jan 5 02:49:31 PST 2015

On 5 January 2015 at 10:00, pankaj bansal <pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to debug the native code in Tutorial - 5, but not able to do
> that. I have build the code and it runs fine. But when I open tutorial-5.c,
> it shows error everywhere in file. Then When I try to run the application
> it shows
>
> [2015-01-05 15:08:08 - Tutorial5] Your project contains error(s), please
> fix them before running your application.
>
> Now if I close the project in eclipse and reopen it, then run the
> tutorial, it will run fine. So basically it gives error in Native code and
> does not run When native files are open.
>
> How do I debug the Native code ?
>
> Regards
> Pankaj Bansal

Hello Pankaj,

Could you give us some more context?
Which Tutorial are you getting the code from? Have a link? Just to confirm.
How are you building the code? Which platform, environment? You only say
eclipse.

The code fails to build the first time but builds fine if you close and
reopen the project?

Thanks,
Luis