Support Contract Opportunity

Emil Kroymann emil.kroymann at isaco.de
Tue Jan 6 09:19:50 PST 2015

Hi everybody,

we have some problems with our VoIP testing solution built around
gstreamer and farstream. Problem seems to be related to the
uridecodebin Element and results in crashes / critical gstreamer
warnings printed to stdout.

Our VoIP testing solution is written in Python and makes use of the
Python GObject Introspection bindings. Gstreamer Version is 1.4.

We are searching for an individual or company for a consulting
contract, consisting in debugging and fixing this problem ASAP.
NDA is required.

Please reply to this mail in private, if you are interested.

Kind Regards,
Emil Kroymann

--
Emil Kroymann