Support Contract Opportunity

Chris Tapp opensource at keylevel.com
Tue Jan 6 12:55:04 PST 2015

Replying 'on list' as I'm not able to offer consultancy at this time ;-)

This may not be relevant to your situation, but I was suffering crashes using playbin and tracked this down to an issue or compatibility problem with libSoup. It may be worth trying to see if a later version helps. I went from 2.38 to 2.48 (which needed a glib bump to 2.42 as well).