Gstreamer hardware decoder not working in android 5.0

Gokul Vellingiri vgokul129 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:43:12 PST 2015

I'm trying to stream video from camera source using udpsrc on my android
mobile.I tried using hardware decoder from media_codec.xml file and the
application working file.The above things i had tested with Kitkat updated
mobile*(Android 4.4 version*).I had used the following pipeline for
streaming in mobile:

*data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp,
clock-rate=90000, encoding-name=(string)H264, payload=96  !  rtpjitterbuffer
! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse  ! amcviddec-omxqcomvideodecoderavc !
autovideosink ",&error);*

When i tried with the same application in lolipop updated *mobile device(5.0
version)*,there come the conflict.The application throws an error
:*amcviddec-omxqcomvideodecoderavc-no element found*.

Any suggestions why is that so?

Gokul.