Gstreamer hardware decoder not working in android 5.0

stic at free.fr stic at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 06:15:15 PST 2015

Hi,

Check if you have any error coming from androidmedia plugin, but I think androidmedia plugin has not yet been updated to be able to use art vm instead of dalvik vm.
Maybe you could get the source and modify it yourself (you can simply replace libdvm by libart in gstamc.c), or wait that the gstreamer team updates it.