record two stream simultaneously

Deepak Agasibagil deepak at relysys.co.in
Mon Jan 19 07:01:49 PST 2015

As per my understanding the pipeline you are created is not correct(found
on url: : http://pastebin.com/KL641ULY).
even output from 2 fake device will not work(to confirm use different
pattern type for each videotestsrc)

use videomixer, so you can have two videos side by side in single video
file.
or use two filesink to capture the video in two different files.