record two stream simultaneously

Briner Cédric briner at infomaniak.ch
Tue Jan 20 14:46:01 PST 2015

Hello,
> Perhaps you could share the resulting files and/or a GST_DEBUG=6 log
> of the failing recording. It would make it easier to debug this issue.
I did not know where to put these files. So they are on :
https://mega.co.nz/#F!MwxyzbgR!_woGyEj1-SdViEkOAjeEhw

For myself, when I play it with vlc, I got 2 windows where you will see
a glxgears running on each of them. Place the windows to see both of
them on your screen, and you will see that there is only one of them
playing when the other one is frozen and vice et versa.

Thanks in advance.

cED
P.-S. I personnaly use vlc to play them