[DASH] Client Pipeline dashdemux+multiqueue

Angel Martin amartin at vicomtech.org
Mon Jan 26 07:27:45 PST 2015

Dear Sebastian,

After checking the logs of the playbin i found a *very strange issue (at
least for me, because I am familiar to the src_%u or audio_%u,... syntax)*.
I changed *dashdemux src pads* from *src_0* and *src_1* to *ghostpad0* and
*ghostpad1*.
Now, it works!

GST_DEBUG=2 gst-launch-1.0 -v souphttpsrc location=
http://localhost/dash/ondemand.mpd name=source ! application/dash+xml !
dashdemux name=dd0 multiqueue name=mq0 dd0*.ghostpad0* ! mq0.sink_0
mq0.src_0 ! audio/x-m4a ! qtdemux name=d0 ! audio/mpeg,
mpegversion=\(int\)4, stream-format=\(string\)raw ! aacparse ! faad !
audioconvert ! autoaudiosink dd0*.ghostpad1* ! mq0.sink_1 mq0.src_1 !
video/quicktime ! qtdemux name=d1 ! video/x-h264,
stream-format=\(string\)avc, alignment=\(string\)au ! h264parse !
avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

Thank you Sebastian.

Best,

Angel