download http stream for offline view

aishani bhavya.br50 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:48:26 PDT 2015

Hello guys,

In my player, i have to download playing http stream for offline view, i m
using queue2 element to implement it .
I have to use gstreamer 0.10.36 version only, otherwise i would have used
downloadbuffer element

Now i have doubt regarding queue2 element.
 case: On start of playback, I seek to almost end of the stream(which is not
downloaded yet), now does queue2 writes all data till the requested position
into file. If not then i wont be able to use the downloaded file for offline
playback.

Please clear my doubt regarding seek to position handling in queue2 element
when on-disk buffering is enabled. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
aishani