Could not find the required OpenGL|ES 2.0 libraries

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:58:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

To be able to remote debug this properly, one needs to know
1. OS type/version
2. Graphics/hardware (nvidia, amd, intel, rpi, some arm soc, etc).
3. Any relevant information on software relating to 2) (driver versions,
kernel versions, mesa versions, etc)
4. How autogen.sh/configure was invoked
5. Possibly looking at the config.log file generated by configure

Cheers
-Matt