Udpsrc and tee together doesn't work

cynRobot cynthia.serber at robotswim.com
Fri Jun 5 08:52:05 PDT 2015

I tried to create the  ts file and I just tested this command :

gst-launch-1.0 filsrc location=testo.ts ! tsdemux program-number=2 !
decodebin ! xvimagesink sync=false

program-number 1 works but it seems to mix two videos together.

And program-number 2 failed immediatly.

If I play with tee only one image show up and only one player.

I use ffmpeg to send my videos

./ffmpeg -framerate 25 -i test1 -vcodec copy -muxrate 700000
-mpegts_service_id 1 -f mpegts -y video1 &
./ffmpeg -framerate 25 -i test2 -vcodec copy -muxrate 700000
-mpegts_service_id 2 -f mpegts -y video2 &
./twocamera  video1 video2 /dev/ttyAMA0

twocamera is an application sending 200 ts packets from one source file
(video1) and after 200 from another source file (video2) and repeats the
operation until EOF.