Udpsrc and tee together doesn't work

Cynthia SERBER cynthia.serber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:05:53 PDT 2015

I try to create the file and I just test this command :

gst-launch-1.0 filsrc location=testo.ts ! tsdemux program-number=2 !
decodebin ! xvimagesink sync=false

program-number 1 work but it seems to mix two videos together.

And program-number 2 failed immediatly.

If I play with tee only one image show up and only one player.

I use ffmpeg to send my videoes
./ffmpeg -framerate 25 -i test1 -vcodec copy -muxrate 700000
-mpegts_service_id 1 -f mpegts -y video1 &
./ffmpeg -framerate 25 -i test2 -vcodec copy -muxrate 700000
-mpegts_service_id 2 -f mpegts -y video2 &
./twocamera  video1 video2 /dev/ttyAMA0

twocamera is an application sending 200 ts packets from one source file
(video1) and after 200 from another source file (video2) and repeat the
operation until EOF.

> On Fri, 2015-06-05 at 16:05 +0200, Cynthia SERBER wrote:
>
> Hi Cynthia,
>
> > I try to link udpsrc to tee and it's doesn't  work at all.
> >
> > My command line for doing this job :
> >
> > gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=1234 ! tee name=t ! tsdemux
> > program-number=1 ! decodebin ! xvimagesink sync=false t. ! tsdemux
> > program-number=2 ! decodebin ! xvimagesink sync =false
> >

> > The two players open but it's the same stream which playing.
>
> It sounds like the real problem is that the program-number selection
> doesn't work?
>
> Does it work if you do
>
>   udpsrc ! filesink location=foo.ts
>
> and then