gst-launcher-1.0 : setting pad offset

philippe renon philippe_renon at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 7 10:36:25 PDT 2015

I tried that syntax before posting my question and got a "no property "sink::offset" in element "updsrc8"" error.
What confuses me is that the commit below hints that it should work.gstreamer/gstreamer - GStreamer open-source multimedia framework core library
Philippe.
|   |
| gstreamer/gstreamer - GStreamer open-source multimedia framework core librarydiff --git a/gst/gstpad.c b/gst/gstpad.c index 90f3ab0..dfa1eea 100644 --- a/gst/gstpad.c +++ b/gst/gstpad.c @@ -115,7 +115,8 @@ enum PAD_PROP_CAPS, PAD_PROP_DIRECTION, PAD_PROP_TEMPLATE,  |
|  |
| Afficher sur cgit.freedesktop.org | Aperçu par Yahoo |
|  |
|   |