AW: gstreamer-vaapi

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Sun Jun 7 12:02:04 PDT 2015

I am using following pipeline:
Dvbbasebin ! decodebin name=d ! videoconvert ! vaapiencode_h264 ! mpegtsmux
name=m ! tcpserversink d. ! audoconvert ! audioresample ! avenc_mp2 ! m.

If I use x264enc instead of vaapiencode_h264 the pipeline works great (but
with height cpu-usage).

With 0.5.9 the pipeline hangs between video encoding and muxing without any
error message.
With 0.5.10 I have a problem with make (compiling) but there is already an
open bug at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gstreamer-vaapi.

So thank you for your commitment for July. I have time to wait :-).

Regards
Bernhard