gst-launcher-1.0 : setting pad offset

philippe renon philippe_renon at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 7 14:21:07 PDT 2015

>> I always forget that src/sink is reversed for pads...
>
>Simple way to remember it: a source (element or pad) is something that
>outputs data, a sink (element or pad) is something that consumes data.

Ok, will try to remember that ;)

I have been playing a bit more with compositor sink pad offset.

Works well on the non live branch.

The second branch is live (v4l2src) and compositor output starts to break when the offset is too big (5 seconds for example; works well for 1 second).

I understand that there must be some queuing going one somewhere.
I have a queue after the v4l2src (and before the compositor). Increasing the queue max-size-time so it is greater than the desired offset does not seem to help.