autovideosink with GstVideoOverlay -> handle gets destroyed by OS on minimize

Shubham shubhamjan12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 03:55:21 PDT 2015

Hi Marc Krämer,
I am having trouble with the same. I am embedding my running pipeline into a
qt window. But when i minimize it then it doesn't appear after maximization.
My pipeline is as below:

*/GstLaunch1.4.5Test.exe -v rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.1.16:8554/test !
rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! d3dvideosink sync=false*/

If your problem has got resolved then can you please guide me through?.
Thanks in advance.