Error: no such element "ffmpeg"

chetan.bele chetan.bele03 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:15:53 PDT 2015

Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot for your point to point answers. I have done this changes and
code runs properly but in the end It is giving some error and coming to the
next line on terminal.

1. Error is generic error
2. and it says need X11 server

Do you have any idea about generic error and X11 server. I am not
understanding the error of x11 server. I only undertood that i guess it is
a problem of graphical user interface but I dont know the solution for the
same. Please let me know if you have any idea about it.

thanks in advance.

-Chetan

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Chetan Bele*