Problem with the same custom element multiple times

Totoketchup anthony.damato at hotmail.fr
Thu Jun 25 13:29:11 PDT 2015

Hi !

My element (TetrysElement) adds redundancy (linear combination between
packets) and adds a header (to distinguish each packet during the
reception).
But, I have to "break" the structure of the GstBuffer in the chain loop to
send the data to another module. When the module has finished, he sends back
in a callback function the data with header and the redundancy packet. Then
I create a new GstBuffer that I fill with this and I send it to the next
element. But during this 'travel', I have lost the timestamps information.
Do you know how can I have it back ?

Thx :)
Anthony