how to display video at client side captured from udpsrc

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Jun 26 07:15:50 PDT 2015

Le jeudi 25 juin 2015 à 20:54 -0700, gagankumarnigam a écrit :
> Can u plz tell me  how to use queue-size property on v4l2src in my
> code

This property does not exist anymore in GStreamer. You must be using a
very old and unmaintained version.

Properties are set using g_object_set() method, e.g.:

  g_object_set (v4l2src, "queue-size", 16, NULL);

Don't forgot the sentinel (NULL param). You can set multiple properties
in th same calls, g_object_set (obj, "prop1", value1, "prop2", value2
..., NULL).

Nicolas