how to display video at client side captured from udpsrc

gagankumarnigam gagankumarnigam at bel.co.in
Mon Jun 29 21:29:37 PDT 2015

hi Nicolos,

As per your suggestion i set queue size for v4l2src (
g_object_set(v4l2src,"queue-size",16,NULL))
but got warning like:

value "16" of type 'guint' is invalid or out of range for property
'queue-size' of type 'guint'.

Any way i got video on client side with the delay of 5 sec( As i changed
frame rate from  sender side to 30/5). delay is okay for me but thing is
that video is not running smoothly on client(slowly displaying)

video running in slow motion.

Can u plz help me to resolve this problem?