can't compile qtgstreamer with qt5

pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 14:03:12 PDT 2015

Hi

I was compiling Qt-Gstreamer from source. I have Qt4.8 and Qt 5.4.1
installed from ubuntu repositories on ubuntu 1504.
I also have Qt5.4.2  installed using the installer in default $HOME location

first I tried

cd build
cmake ..

cmake detects only Qt 4.8 and QtQuick1
Here is the output
-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these
packages.
  * Qt - Required for building everything
  * QtOpenGL - Required for OpenGL acceleration in qtvideosink and
QtGStreamerUi
  * QtQuick1 (QtDeclarative) - Required for building QtQuick1 support
  * Boost - Required for building QtGLib
  * GStreamer - Required to build QtGStreamer
  * GStreamer base library - Used for building the qtvideosink element
  * GStreamer app library - Required to build QtGStreamerUtils
  * GStreamer audio library - Required to build QtGStreamer
  * GStreamer video library - Required to build QtGStreamer
  * GStreamer pbutils library - Used for building the Discoverer API
  * GLib - Required to build QtGLib
  * GObject - Required to build QtGLib
  * OpenGL - Required for OpenGL rendering support in qtvideosink
  * Doxygen - Used to generate the API documentation

-- Congratulations! All external packages have been found.

If I supply the path manually to Qt.5.4.2 using
cmake -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/home/pritam/Qt/5.4/gcc_64" ..

still same result.

How do I get QtQuick2 with QtGstreamer?

--
Regards,