Dynamic Digital Zoom - videocrop - videoscale

tnewman newmantye at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:49:54 PDT 2015

For all those that maybe be following this post.  I have found the issue and
it is not with respect to the video source or the videocrop element.  The
issue is that the imx.6 vpuenc element is not handling the change for some
reason.  If I replace the vpuenc element with a jpegenc element the system
works; with one huge exception - the video latency become significant.

So, any thoughts out there on why the vpuenc elements is having issues with
the change??

Thanks.