Getting frame from rtspsrc

Jannis jannis-lists at kripserver.net
Sat Mar 14 11:41:29 PDT 2015

Hello,

Am 13.03.2015 um 18:12 schrieb maxilase:
> Hello Gstreamers !
>
> [...]

for an application of mine, I'm using QtGstreamer but the main
principles might work for you as well. Here are some code snippets you
could have a look at:

Caps used for the gst pipeline:
https://github.com/kripton/jukuzregie/blob/master/mainwindow.cpp#L156

Starting the pipeline (rtspsrc might work very well here, I'm just using
an appsrc to be able to dump the raw stream to disk w/o using filesink):
https://github.com/kripton/jukuzregie/blob/master/cambox.cpp#L73

appsink that handles incoming data and makes it a QImage:
https://github.com/kripton/jukuzregie/blob/master/videoappsink.cpp#L27

Code that displays that QImage on the UI:
https://github.com/kripton/jukuzregie/blob/master/mediasourcebase.cpp#L462

If you have any more questions, just keep on asking :)

Best regards,
	Jannis