PIP on the Raspberry Pi with Logitech C920

bluedot951 gore.shantanu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:01:32 PDT 2015

Hello,First time on these forums, so please excuse me if this is posted
incorrectly / in the wrong place.I am trying to use GStreamer to stream
video from multiple cameras (Logitech C920's) connected to a Raspberry Pi to
a Windows 8.1 computer. So far, I have been able to stream from a single
camera using the following commands:On the pi: gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src
device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-h264,width=1280,height=720,framerate=30/1 !
h264parse ! rtph264pay pt=127 config-interval=4 ! udpsink host=192.168.2.7On
Windows: gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc ! application/x-rtp, payload=127 !
rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! fpsdisplaysink sync=false text-overlay=falseI am
following the instructions posted on  this
<http://wiki.oz9aec.net/index.php/Gstreamer_cheat_sheet#Picture_in_Picture>
wiki post - I know that this is for GStreamer0.1, but it is the only source
I could find. The final solution does not have to use PIP - I just need to
send video from multiple cameras to Windows using only one port. This is
because there are network restrictions, and there is only one port that is
available. Any advice on how to do this using only one port would be very
helpful.Thanks in advance for your help!bluedot951