Cross-platform C# application with Gstreamer

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Mon Mar 23 08:17:13 PDT 2015

I have a very specific question. I want to create a multimedia multi-platform
application on C# which will use Mono. Is it possible to create a C# Mono
application which will use gstreamer-sharp or "pure" gstreamer or something
like "glued" gstreamer on these platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS,
Android? I think I can use Pinvoke, but maybe it can be implemented more
elegant? I know, it's maybe really strange question(or maybe not ;-)) but
which variants I have?